LOVING LETTERS

Irma Barquet
Thursday
As a person I like to think of myself as confident young man. I’m a very humble and loved ones although I don't get same treatment or kind gestures from friends so I quit the friendship thing. I don’t run away from adversity. I care about what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be. I want people who come across me to think “hey, what a cool man”. It is not about attention for me. It is about the importance of one’s own honor and respect for those around him. I enjoy helping others more than anything else. I would put everything I am doing on hold if someone needed help with anything at all. I am looking to find a way into the elite business world, I am exploring many ideas and I really want to find a woman to love and share in the beauty that is life. I also want to continue to help those around me to achieve their goals. My dreams have always been to be very successful in my business and also build a very happy home that is founded on the strongest family values. Having a happy home means spending your time with some someone who cares for you as much as you do too. The decision we make in choosing who we spend the rest of our lives with play a very significant role in making sure that the home is truly at peace…
Friday
It was a beautiful experience last night as we talked and share very deep thoughts about ourselves even though we never met. It was so easy to communicate with you. We are so far from each other, yet so near. What are your plans for the day? I just came back from de gym and ready to get shower. I’m sure you will be sleeping now considering the huge time difference between us. I kept looking our photos. You are so beautiful and with a perfect body size. How about a walk in your beautiful city? That will be really beautiful. I have to get shower now. I kiss and hug you. Have a good day filled with smiles and sunshine…
Saturday
It is lovely... Waiting for you... Have a good day. I think I have to sleep now. I’m having very terrible headache. I miss you so much and I just want to spend time with you. I feel easy doing it and you give me a lot of positive emotions…
Sunday
Good morning. Wow, there is no better way to start my day. Your message is powerful, there is something about you that makes me smile each time I think about you. You are so far away physically but you are having a big impact on me. You are so beautiful…
Monday
... The time difference is so huge that your evening is my midnight, but like I always say, nothing good comes easy. I could not wait for you as planned yesterday. I miss so much an I will waiting for you today. I want you to sleep and wake up in my arms. I want to look at you beautiful face always. You are simply the best and looking at you move me a lot. I imagine every simple thing with you like cooking together, walking holding hands. I’m wishing you a very prosperous day. Kisses…
Tuesday
... Life is beautiful, you add spices to my life. It is the most beautiful feeling to know that there is someone out there to cares and think about you. What a way to start my day. I feel happy knowing that there is a woman who think about me. You are lovely, so beautiful and I see nothing stopping us. You are like a sunshine and you’ve turned your light to me. I’ve no words to describe you completely, you are and endless beauty. With you, I just don’t want to sleep, I want you in my arms. You’ve awaken those feelings which I thought is long forgotten. You are meek and kind. As we talk, positive emotion takes me over. One of the joys in life is waking up each day with the thought that somewhere, someone cares enough to send a warm good morning message. Rejoice for the light is shine brightly on you. Have a beautiful day, the most beautiful princess and keep smiling because it makes you even more beautiful.
Wednesday
I just thought of watching you smile. Was cooking and said to myself, I need you… I wish you are just next to me to talk into the late midnight before falling asleep in each other’s arms.
Thursday
What do you think I need? Can’t we care for each other? Can’t we walk together? Can’t we share everything together? At this stage in our lives, I think there are more other important things to think about. Being happy and having someone who will be there for you in all situation is what we all need. I asked myself last night why you are so far away from me. I’d love to have a walk holding your hands. You are sweet and caring. You think I will let you go? You were looking for a way to sneak out of me.
Friday
I kiss you so strong now. Feel my hand caress your sexy body. Feel me kiss you everywhere, all over. I can imagine very sensual night with you. Red candles burning, cool music playing slowly in the background. And kiss you in your ears, your lips, inside your mouth, want to feel your tongue, kiss your neck to your chest, down to your navel. Feel my breath, kissing you all over, dear. I can feel your wetness on my body. Hold me close. I’m yours. Yes so far but there are people who live in same house but don't feel what we feel. Can we do everything together and shine in each other's life? Can we always be best of friends? Would you always be there for me? I need you. Where are you? Can't believe how much I want you. I'm speechless.
Saturday
My dear, I can imagine how beautiful you are looking today. Dear, I know that our heart speaks the same language. I think of you so strong. I read our messages over and over again. It is so beautiful how you make me feel. You are so beautiful. I kiss you so passionately my dear. Your eyes are so sexy, sexy lips and a perfect body size. I want to look into your eyes and whisper into your ears that you are safe with me and you can trust me. You are mine my beautiful.
Sunday
Good morning dearest, it is a beautiful morning here in this city. I woke up thinking about you, looking at your beautiful eyes and I was drowned into it that I just want to hug you so tight and kiss you. I can't stop to think about you for my whole body feels your touch. I'm satisfied that we are in one body and spirit. I know you feel exactly the way I feel about you. I yearn to see your beautiful face, your smiles and I yearn for your touch. Although I miss you terribly, I can you across the miles, promise me that what you feel for me will never fade or disappear but will always shine as bright as the sun. From the depth of my heart, you will always be the only one. I kiss you more my dear.  I will eat our planned breakfast this morning. I will go now but I want you to know that you live in me now. Have a great day.
Monday
… My dear. It is beautiful to wake up and get this kind of message. For me, it is not just words, it is a transfer of your true feelings into words. I feel every line of your message. I feel your kisses and I was silent for a moment because I feel that you are kissing me in reality. There will never be a time when I won't need your moon in my path. I will need it as long as I can take the air. I'm sorry that I fell asleep last night. I was waiting for you, listening to music and wishing you are near me, and then I fell asleep only to find myself awake in the morning.  Yes, I love our breakfast. Remember I love coffee. I'm looking forward to the first day that we will have our breakfast together. I will prepare it while you just sit and watch me. I want you so much. I need you. I never felt like this before. This is magical and amazing. You simply make me happy. You saw me in your dreams? Tell me about it. I was thinking so strong about you. About our future. I kiss you everywhere. I just need to figure out where you love it most. You are mine forever. Good morning and have beautiful day. Yours.
Tuesday
Good morning my moon, I felt asleep while waiting for you yesterday but the beautiful thing is that I felt asleep thinking about you. You are the light that shines through my way. You've given me the happiness that I'm looking for. I love you. I've found you. I will never let you go. You are my everything. Let's enjoy what we have, darling. I need you so much. You are part of everything that I do now. You've provided that missing link in me. I love you so much. You are my everything. I kiss you passionately. I'm eating our breakfast now. My love, there will never be a time that I won't need you. We now have a great opportunity to do everything together.  Yes, we are far from each other now yet so near. I feel your every breathe. I kiss you passionately and I want you to know we can fight and win every battle together. I feel you right here. You are present in this home. Today I will be wearing a grey suit, brown tie and my brown Italian shoe designed Testoni. I kiss you sweetheart.
Wednesday
Darling, good morning to you... How was your night? Your messages soothes my heart. I love to hear your voice always. I hug you and kiss you. Your voice was all I needed to sleep well last night. I just want you to be mine forever. You make want you. You are so beautiful. Today, I had an all-important meeting.
Thursday
Good morning the love of my life, how are you? The meeting with the bank yesterday was inconclusive. This is the biggest deal for me and I wanted so much for it to come to reality. I was very tired yesterday. I miss you so much and I want you to be beside me always.  I just wished that you are here. How was your day? It was like a month without talking to each other because we didn't talk yesterday. I miss you so much. You've brought light into my life and I want to do everything with you always. I love you with my life, with everything in my being. You are my everything in my life and walking down the valley of life with you is my destiny with you. I love you with everything I have in my whole life.
Friday
… my heart is overflowing with romantic thoughts of you! All I want to do is kiss you and hold you... and love you! Nothing in the world feels as good as being with someone as incredible as you. I'm thinking about you again and wishing you were near. Thought you're so far away, a part of you is here, because from the very start, you claimed a bit of my heart, and you'll always be a spark of warmth inside of me. I love you with heart and soul; I love you with fire with spirit; I love you with a hope that we'll share a wonderful future together. I love you in my fondest dreams; and with all the passion of my hottest desires. I love you completely, and deeply. I love you forever.
Saturday
Good morning my moon, the moon is so bright in our path. You give me happiness and a reason to be with you forever. We have sign up to be happy and nothing can stop us. I love you. I wake up every day thinking about you. I need you so much in my life. I'm enjoying every moment with you. I love you so much.
Sunday
You're my greatest passion; I can't stop thinking about you. Every sunset, and every song reminds me of you. You're forever in my heart like an eternal flame. I'm a starved soul, always hungry for the precious love that only you can give me. There's never a time when I don't want to be with you. You make me come alive. Life would be meaningless without you and I'd be lost to sorrow and heartache. I want to wrap you in your loving arms. I want you to prove that you love me as much as I love you. I want to share a night of sensual passion that could inspire poetry. I just want to hold you in my arms you and savour being with you. I love you so much my beautiful princess. Our vouch of togetherness and the true feelings we share for each other will keep us together forever. I love you… I love you… I love you, my princess.
Monday
… I'm sure that you are still on your bed at the moment considering the time difference between us. You are so important to me my love. I think of you every minute of my day. You are mine forever. This is our time and we have to make it work. It is so difficult staying without you. I want to be right there beside you holding your hands and walking with you in your street. I relish holding your hands and everyone looking at us. I love you. Honey, I love nothing more than being with you. I'd rather be with you than do anything else in the world. The sound of your voice soothes something deep inside me while at the same time, it stirs a romantic passion that can make me forget everything else. Your smile makes my heart pound wildly and my knees weak.






Comentarios

  1. So poetic.
    Even when you write on english is so fascinating.
    Not misunderstand me when i say that there are a few thing that you must polish, some grammar and syntax thing, but i must to confess that was romantic, worthy of a hollywood story.

    Is in these cases when a lot of experts say that is impossible to feel the other person feelings through a screen, but i think it is possible, i always feel it.

    Congratulations my dear, your writtings are always a piece of jewerly and of art.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much, M, I know that you are so sensitive and I appreciate this... Your comments about the form are a hit... It's true, but I think that represents a very significative try... outline of writing in Spanish only... Hugs...

      Borrar
    2. jlsb 22 de mayo 2015.
      Irma, gracias, por compartir tu espacio, pensamientos y bellos relatos que demuestran el amor,fresco, humano, candente y lleno de pasión.Mucho éxito.

      Borrar
    3. Gracias, José Luis, por tomarte el tiempo para leer y comentar. Abrazos.

      Borrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

LOS PACHUCOS

LA MUJER ARAÑA

EL RETO DE APRENDER